Four Pointes Center for Successful Aging
Where you define aging
Four Pointes will be open for ESSENTIAL SERVICES ONLY Monday-Thursday, 9:00AM-1:00PM
PLEASE NOTE: There will be NO RECREATIONS (including Pool and Puzzles) offered at this time.Most services are by appointment only. please call ahead at 616-842-9210.
The list of services being offered are:
- AgeWell Meals To-Go only (please call to reserve your meals)
- MMAP Counseling (Thursdays by appointment only)
- Options Counseling (Tuesdays by appointment only)
- Legal Clinic (By appointment only)
- Beltone Hearing Checks (By appointment only)
- Harbor Transit Pass Distribution
- Durable Medical Equipment donation/rentals
UPDATE: Four Pointes will be offering a few off-site events for members during the month of September. Space is limited and cost varies by event. For more info or to reserve your spot, please call or stop by the center during open hours. *note: all events are weather pending*
- Coffee Hour in the Park – Wednesday September 23rd from 10 – 11:30 AM at Central Park Downtown Grand Haven
- Bingo in the Park – Thursday September 24th & Tuesday September 29th from noon – 2:00 PM at Pottawattomie Park
- Conditioning with Confidence – Mondays starting September 14th at 9:30 AM at Central Park Downtown Grand Haven
- Pilates – Mondays starting September 14th at 1:00 PM at Central Park Downtown Grand Haven
- Zumba – Thursdays starting September 17th at 10:00 AM at Central Park Downtown Grand Haven
FOUR POINTES CENTER FOR SUCCESSFUL AGING
To promote the vitality, independence and well-being of older adults in the North Ottawa County community by providing needed services and information, encouraging recreation and lifelong learning and advocating for solutions to issues of aging.
What We Do
The Four ‘Pointes’
Connecting the ‘Pointes’ for Better Lives
From Yoga Classes to Ping Pong, Four Pointes offers fun ways to stay active in our wellness center. Our community living program offers such services as personal care , light housekeeping, and bathing to keep you physically well in your home.
Join your peers for a game of cards or take in a meal with friends in our wellness center. Register to receive reassuring phone calls or a ride to and from a medical appointment from one of our excellent volunteers! Four Pointes offers great ways to stay connected in your community.
Learn new skills like wood carving or join one of our ongoing activities like Einstein U or Memory Writers in the wellness center! Visit our ‘MMAPP’ office for objective counseling and education concerning your Medicare insurance coverage.
Stay in touch with your spiritual needs while engaging in an art or yoga class! Trained social workers are here to meet you and your loved ones where you are at to address your individual needs.