Four Pointes Center for Successful Aging
Where you define aging
COVID-19 Reduced Hours: Monday through Thursday from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
PLEASE NOTE: recreational activities will be offered on a limited basis at this time and you must pre-register to attend. For more information or to reserve your spot, please call 616-842-9210.
The list of essential services being offered are:
- AgeWell Meals To-Go only (please call to reserve your meals)
- MMAP Counseling (by appointment only)
- Options Counseling (by appointment only)
- Legal Clinic (by appointment only)
- Beltone Hearing Checks (by appointment only)
- Harbor Transit Pass Distribution
- Durable Medical Equipment donation/rentals
Recreational activities being offered are:
Off-Site Fitness: *note: all events are weather pending*
- Conditioning with Confidence – Mondays in October at 9:30 AM at Central Park Downtown Grand Haven
- Pilates – Mondays in October at 1:00 PM at Central Park Downtown Grand Haven
- Zumba – Thursdays in October at 10:00 AM at Central Park Downtown Grand Haven
On-Site Activities: *members must call to pre-register. Attendance is limited*
- Beginning Acrlyics (2 part series) – October 20th & 27th at 10:00 AM
- Pool – Thursdays at 9:30 AM & 12:30 AM
- Ping Pong – Thursdays at 11:30 AM
On Friday, October 2nd, the Michigan Supreme Court ruled that Governor Whitmer did not have authority to issue COVID-19 Executive Orders after April 30, 2020 under the Emergency Management Act. The Court also ruled that the Emergency Powers of the Governor Act, an alternative basis for issuing Executive Orders, is unconstitutional.
Four Pointes Center for Successful Aging will continue to comply with its board-approved COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan, CDC recommendations and any local health department orders.
Therefore, Four Pointes will continue to require masks for all members and staff, as well as the many other safety measures that have been put into place.
The Court’s decision addresses the constitutional authority of Governor Whitmer’s Executive Orders. It does not, however, limit the authority of the Four Pointes Board of Directors to approve and implement policy, which the Board has done relative to our safety plans and procedures.
Connecting the ‘Pointes’ for Better Lives